Want to learn Arduino by Building Complete Working Projects from Scratch?
Build 15+ Projects all from scratch. Learn Arduino by building projects. Learn all the electronics principles and coding!
No previous programming or electronics knowledge required!
Learn Arduino electronics and programming online with complete hands-on and self-paced tutorials with high quality videos and step-by-step instructions.
- Controlling an LED with a Push Button Switch
- Controlling a Piezo Buzzer with a Push Button Switch
- Using a Potentiometer to adjust LED brightness
- Controlling a CPU fan with user input
- Controlling a CPU fan with a button
- LED Reaction Game
- Buzzer Sound Recall Game
- Ultrasonic Sensor Alarm
- Digital Dice
- Infrared Repeater
- Joystick Matrix LED Game
- Digital Stopwatch
- Pan-Tilt Assembly Control
- Online Weather Station
- Remote Controlled Car (controlled via a smart phone app)
- Open Source Phone
This is a hands-on, projects-based approach to learning the Arduino platform catered to all levels of experience. In this course, you will build projects such as:
- An Arduino car that can be remotely driven using a smart phone app
- Your very own Arduino phone that you can make/receive phone calls with and send/receive text messages
- Your own Universal Arduino Remote that can copy and playback IR signals from any electronic device
- An Arduino Online Weather Station that connects to the internet to retrieve and display weather information based on your location
Arduino game projects using light, sound and joysticks
- Much much more...
No previous programming or electronics knowledge is required for this course! All electronics concepts and programming for each project will be explained step-by-step in detail.
You will quickly learn and become proficient with Arduino in this bootcamp by building complete projects from scratch. Here is the approach that is taken for each project:
- A detailed background of all the electronics principles and operation of the electrical components for each project will first be discussed
- The wiring of components and layout of the project will then be covered in the circuit diagram
- Detailed step-by-step videos will then show how you how to wire up and assemble the components for the project
- The code will be uploaded to demo the project and how it works
- A detailed line-by-line code review will then describe how the software and hardware components play together
- You will get the complete picture and it is a much better way to learn Arduino by creating full working projects from scratch!
Along the way, you will learn about and become extremely proficient with the following components and understand exactly how they work as they will be incorporated in projects:
- Active and Passive Buzzers
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Seven Segment LEDs (single and four digit)
- Infrared Receivers
- 8x8 Matrix LEDs
- Shift Registers
- DC Motors
- LCD Screens
- Bluetooth Modules
- Wifi and GSM Shields
- And much much more...
The course is broken up into a Simple Projects section, an Intermediate Projects section and an Advanced Projects section allowing you to progress to or start from any level based on how comfortable you are with Arduino.
If you are new to Arduino, the first lessons will get you quickly up to speed on what the platform is and how to use it. You can then progress to simple projects which get you comfortable with basic electrical components.
For those already familiar with Arduino who want to take their skills to the next level, you can jump straight to the intermediate projects section. There, we will focus on making game-type projects using the Arduino and even an infrared repeater that can allow you to copy, store, and playback any IR signal, just like your own universal remote.
Next, for those that might be already comfortable with Arduino, there is an advanced projects section where we tackle projects like an online weather station, remote-controlled car that you can drive with a smart phone app, and a working phone that can make actual calls and send text messages and many more.