Join the 50,000+ students on Power Learning Academy that are mastering topics like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Internet of Things (IoT) and Programming today!
Do you want to get started learning Arduino and Raspberry Pi, electronics and programming but are running into the following issues?
- Tired of searching hours and hours on the Internet?
- Confused about what boards, electronics parts or equipment you need to get started?
- All the information you find is out of date?
- Projects you try to build don't work and you can't get help because you don't understand the code?
- Can't get a step-by-step guide that starts with the basics and progresses to advanced topics?
- Confused by all the information out there and don't know where to start?
- Want to really understand the electronics and programming concepts behind projects and why they work?
- Can't find the right level for where you are at in your learning journey?
- Want access to an instructor to help you to get your questions answered?
How can Power Learning Academy help me?
Hi, I'm Lee Assam. I have spent hundreds of hours trying to learn Arduino, Raspberry Pi by trying to find reliable tutorials on the Internet and it was a pain. Although I have a programming and electrical engineering background, I was running into the following issues:
- Information on the Internet was scattered all over
- Most of the information I found was out of date
- I was finding it difficult to rely on our trust the accuracy of the tutorials and information that I found
- It was hard knowing where to start
- I could not find a step by step progressive guide that could start with the basics to ensure I understood foundational concepts and then
I wanted to use all my pain and create courses to help others learn these topics as quickly as possible.
I wanted to create a one-stop shop where you could get courses that provide a step-by-step hands-on learning support guide that helps you to learn electronics and programming by building real working projects.
I wanted to help others save countless hours of searching for old and outdated material with code examples that might not work with no support by using step by step detailed lesson plans that walk you through the fundamentals all the way to advanced concepts. This helps you become confident quickly and get a good understanding of what these platforms can do and how to build projects.
At Power Learning Academy we focus on tech topics such as electronics and programming.
Become and expert in:
- Raspberry Pi
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Building and Prototyping Projects
We always take the following approach to delivering course content:
- All the fundamental principles are clearly explained
- All courses are project-based so you actually learn by being hands-on and doing
- For electronics courses, step by step wiring instructions and schematics are provided for circuits
- Line by Line code reviews are provided for all projects in all courses
- Materials, slides, links, documents and additional resources are provided for you to download for lectures
- High quality video and sound instructional content are provided
- Answers to any questions within 24 hours
Understand how the electronics, software and hardware all play together end to end. This is the best way to learn!
Some of the benefits of learning on Power Learning Academy are:
- Ease of access to instructors (get your questions answered within 24 hours)
- Code and videos are kept up to date (no more worrying about code breaking)
- Full explanation for projects and code reviews
- Access to the support of the learning community and all the resources
No more hours and hours of searching on the internet for tutorials that are outdated and don't work.
Get clear instructional content with step by step details and assistance as soon as you need it!
What will you learn today?
Checkout all the courses that are available.