Get started learning Python 3 today!
Learn the Python 3 Programming Language as quickly and efficiently as possible with hands-on practice challenges and solutions.
This course is catered to beginners who want to learn the Python 3 Programming Language or developers who already know another language and want to learn Python 3.
All major concepts are taught and the course contains challenge questions with fully explained solutions to cement all the concepts you will learn.
If you are looking to :
- Land your first programming job
- Switch to a new programming career
- Want to master the foundational concepts of Python 3 as quickly as you can
- Looking to learn Python 3 to advance to data science and machine learning
- Looking to learn Python 3 as a College or High School Student
- Become proficient in one of the most popular and fastest growing programming languages out there
This course is for you!
Some of what you will learn
Here are some of the topics that will be covered
- Variables and Comments
- Working with Print Statements
- Basic Data Types (Integers, Floats, Strings, Collections)
- Working with Data Collections (Lists, Sets, Tuples, Dictionaries)
- Conditionals and Looping
- Object-Oriented Programming and Classes
- Error and Exception Handling
- Input and Output
- Working with Data Files
- Working with HTTP Requests
- Much Much more
Approach that is taken
All basic foundation concepts around programming languages are first taught. This gives beginners the opportunity to grasp core concepts before jumping into code.
As an example the core tenets of object-oriented programming (like polymorphism, encapsulation, inheritance and abstraction) are taught so you will understand those concepts before writing classes in Python 3.
Although most of the basic material is covered in detail, there are always links and resources provided to get additional details or go deeper on any topic.
Following all sections, there are coding challenges to help drive concepts home and allow you to practice coding. All solutions are reviewed with detailed line-by-line code reviews to explain the answers to the challenges.
All resources provided
All the source code for topics including the solutions for challenges are provided
The software for the course Python 3 Interpreter and PyCharm IDE are FREE
All you need is a computer or laptop to get going this course!
Get started Learning Python 3 Programming today!